Sunday, April 3, 2011

New video: Butterfly, monster bands, cabbage turnip

After the last video was wild enough to go viral (machete slingshot), I decided to go back to my roots and shoot at stuff.

Worked out the whole winter, it was worth it, I can now take a band set (TB gold, 2,8 x 1,8 x 29 cm, three layers per side) and fully butterfly the thing. Controlled.

The result is awesome. It almost knocks my catch box over when I hit it with a 1" steel ball.

In this video, I shoot the big balls against an innocent cabbage turnip. The results, as always, are shown in super slo mo.

This video also presents a new "tournament" slingshot crossbow, with a unique feature: Three different tube types that can be used either or, but also in a combination.

Some more bonus material completes this The Slingshot Channel production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DkyFqDuzM

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment