Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Direct Touch" Pouch Design



I have been playing with pouches, too.

This time I am not so much after power (imagine that!), but I want precision. Releasing the pouch evenly is important for that.

When I fooled around with the shotgun pouch, I found that if you cut real large holes into the pouch, left and right to the center, then it allows you to directly grip the ball instead of the leather. The ball is locked very firmly into the hole, much like in a double cupped pouch.

You pinch the leather in front of the ball and pull right against the smooth steel surface. SO you can hold on very tight, and when you release, the smooth surfaces of the ball will ensure a very even motion flow.

This works really good.

I think you should try it!

2 comments:

  1. Welche Masse hat die Pouch
    und wie groß sind die Löscher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK IT SHOULD WORK WELL.I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete