Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Interview with Jack Koehler

I just returned from the East Coast slingshot tournament (Alverton/PA). It was a blast! 45 shooters firing at all kinds of targets, at the same time, is really a great experience. Even though I did not win, I did fairly good. And my slingshot was the most powerful, hit with authority.

I have recorded a ton of video material, but the editing will take me a while. But the first one is finished and I have uploaded the "Alverton" video, an interview with Jack Koehler. Jack is the author of THE book about slingshots, and his "King Cat" is a fabulous weapon. Fiber optic sights, great arm brace, shiny and effective.

His book and his slingshot is presented. You can watch the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTkHGUuOi0

Enjoy!

Jörg

No comments:

Post a Comment